Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happiness..revisited

Happiness.
I suffered from depression when I was younger.
It kept me from graduating on time.
Even when I did I was never really happy.....I had moments were I was happy then a second later I would be sad again. Recently I find myself smiling for no reason. I honestly don't feel I have anything to be happy about but I am.
I'm Happy. For the first time in a while!

A while ago I had started a photo project called "The Pursuit". It was inspired by the movie "The Pursuit of Happiness" with Will Smith. It was very moving..like seriously I had a hard time not crying! I plan on continuing my pursuit so that I never loss sight of my happiness. In a years time I'm going to have my first exhibit!! Watch me!
I would love to keep everybody close to me but some people are just toxic and I can't. "Sometimes you've got to love people-- even your family from a distance."

No comments: