Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exciting news!

 I just wrote out the first page to my book! It's not for the photo book I want to have created my by the end of the year. It's for the book I've wanted to write, about my life, for a long time now. I have "started" it before but it didn't feel right. I got stuck, and then I quite. I'm not going to say I that I feel like this time is different. What I will say is this time I feel like I have to write. Because if I don't get it all out...I'll explode.

Any way, I'm very excited to have this one page written out. I was feeling guilty because I haven't picked up my camera in a couple of weeks. Before then I was carrying my camera around, but not using it. I got tired of feeling that way and started snapping pictures again! I'll post some images when I've had time to sort and edit them.

A la prochaine!

No comments: