Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The End Never Seemed so Far Away

Well...I'm almost done.
I'm almost finished with the application process for art school. I still have to write an artist statement and photograph the pieces for portfolio. Then I just have to wait and see. If I get in, great I go to school. If I don't then I will pick my bruised ass up and proceed to plan B(note to self: dearest self, please, please, please make a plan B).

I'm almost done but for some reason I don't feel like relief from all the pressure I'm under is coming any time soon. If anything I know feel more pressured. I want so many things for myself and everyday that I don't do something extraordinay I feel is a waste. Honestly I can't name one thing that I'm doing daily that I would label as extraodinary. The things I'm doing(ie: my job, working towards getting back in school) are things I think I should be doing, but they don't make me happy.

But with so many people living there dream, right in front of me,  I can't fool myself into thinking that I can't do the same thing anymore. I just have to find away to do it....

A la prochaine!

No comments: