Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fiction & Fairytales #2

in a world of fiction...
...that's what we live in now a days people lying left and right
it get so hard to figure out who is your real friend & who's your enemy

I look to the media to tell me whats wrong and whats right ....and all they do is lie and contradict themselves.
They say "You don't have to be a size 0 to be beautiful".... But what if your are???Wheres the validation for that?

How can you possible try and uplift one group while tearing down another
So please leave me alone...let me be in my little fairytale... away from all the contradicting assholes who think there right!

Away from the negativity and degradation....... away from all the pain but most of all keep me away from me.... .....and all my mind games..because in the end it all comes back to me and my beliefs
Was I smart enough to know the truth or was I tricked into believing all those lies

5 comments:

Aiesha said...

Is someone messing with you 'cuz you are skinny? They are just haters.

Unknown said...

That's why I think it's important to embrace who we are no matter who we are. If we keep that mindset mags and TV won't fool us. ;) Perfect "molds" are constantly being changed by the media!! =)

p.s. I appreciate that you liked my skirt!

Emma said...

Lovely blog, I've linked you :^)

Snookums said...

Being skinny is something to be ashamed of.

I think the message one's trying to get across is to not to starve one's self to become skinny.

You're not being someone you're not, which is great! =)

You're kicking the media in their horrid little bum.

Good for you.
Love the blog, by the way.
Keep at it!
=)

P.S.: Congrats on the graduation!

Netchem said...

so thanks for commenting....I trully appreciate it=) but to the last comment did you mean "Being skinny is NOTHING to be ashamed of"??????Because that was my message.....

p.s. thanks I'm stoked about college=)