Wednesday, October 10, 2007

IDK....my bff Rose

College life is taking its toll on me but I've found time to blog. I have mid-terms coming up then a New york Times speech for my....speech ...class. So I figured I should get some blogging in while I can! I have about one hour before I have to run to work...so lets get started!!

I haven't been reading much lately....library's get on my nerve's and when I go to the Strand.....I never know what to buy=( You see I want something that's going to expand my mind....don't laugh I'm serious!!! Maybe expand is not the right word(which is why I need a good book).

On my last trip there I bought "The Devil Wears Prada" by Lauren Weisberger. It was OK not my favorite book. It wasn't bad writing I read it from beginning to end because I wanted to know how it was going to end....I guess I didn't like it that much because I couldn't fully connect to it. I would love to work for a magazine, like Andrea Sachs did, but not for a boss like hers. Miranda Priestly was the Biggest bitch I've ever read about!! I don't think anyone would really put up with Miranda for as long as Andrea did...its impossible!!!!!

Any way the book isn't that bad....I haven't seen the movie. Was it any good?
I have a girl crush on Anne Hathaway!!!

Until next time Netchem (future fashion photographer)

p.s. the picture up top is mine!!!

No comments: