Sunday, January 13, 2008

Are you a Goldmine Girl....?

........well you could have tried out to be one.....
Soo the 2nd day of the model casting for the spring fashion show was yesterday.... I gotta tell ya' it went pretty good! Some of my friends showed up, and some of my friends friends showed up{ thanks you guys =) }......Like I said before I had to work on Friday but was there(camera in hand) on Saturday. The day started quickly... some people showed up early..........


........but through out the day models came in and out.......because I know this model......I loved her..hehe I ♥ you TatiWhen the models weren't there I had time to take pic.s of the team!! enjoy! ♥
In closing: Thanks to ALL the models who showed up to the casting on either day!!!! And hears a little look at or team.

Peace Netchem

No comments: