Monday, June 30, 2008

Feeling...and Smelling Good!

Hi Ya'll!!

So I've been trying to figure out what to write on hear for sometime now...after all I didn't just start this blog to post my pictures...even if they are fabulous! =D

Inspiration has hit me in the form of beauty products. Now I don't mean makeup and stuff(I'm the last person to ask about that!) but lotions and lip products, things that make you smell, and in some cases, taste good!!

When I was younger I was very much a tomboy and I still have a little of that tomboy-ish to this day. Picking jeans instead of dresses and cut-offs instead of skirts, give me a thong and I'll give you a black eye! Though like any girl I like a little luxury, I just like it in the form of sticky lip glosses and silky lotions.

I love C.O. Bigelow products this root beer flavored one is one of the first ones I owned. The thing I like most is there...breath freshening benefits, I mean who want to carry mints all the time? If your gonna buy one though I say get the Chocolate flavored one. Click here for more products.

This is the Best smelling perfume ever! I would gladly soak myself in this stuff until the lovely scent is attached to me like a second layer of skin!! Sephora sells this the flirty blend along with a whole bunch of other stuff. Click here.

That's it for now people but my obsession doesn't end here!!

Laters =D

No comments: