Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday.

So today started out good...
I was happy because I was going to see a friend of mine from my school
....a guy friend that I kinda have a crush on....:shrugs:
we hung out for a while went to 34th street after he got out of class.....then he had to work so I didn't get to spend that much time with him.
I have the bad habit of building people up in my head and when there not what I though they'd be.......I get disappointed and tend to lose interest in the person....I'm trying Very hard not to do that with him......
I like were his head is at.

Well after we separated I went to go see the bestie at her job, then made my way to 14th street.
On the way I had a slice of pizza for $1, which was yummy, I saw this two girls eating each others faces (a new experience) lol, I finally made it to 14th street went to Strand books and brought "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran. A very good book go buy it....or borrow it from the library.

That's all for know.

Peace.

No comments: