Monday, October 20, 2008

Art Makes Me Happy!

I've decided I need more art in my life.
I attended the Annual Gowanus Artists Studio Tour this weekend with my love Courtney, who doesn't know it but is now my exhibit/gallery/museum buddy =D, and Totally loved it!! There were so many different artists and so many different forms of art. Like one studio would have photography but another would have painting or drawing or ceramics the list is endless! It featured 150 Brooklyn artists at 28 locations and in just two days. It was Great! Stupendous even!
Seeing all the art(in so many different mediums) has left me wanting more. More chances to meet artists and view the passion. More chances to be inspired to try something different. On that note I mentioned, in the last post, that I want to start taking film photography again. I don't have a decent film camera right know but I do have one of those Polaroid instant film cameras and Fish Eye camera which is more like a toy but I'm going to try and make it work. I haven't had the chance to take or print any pictures from it and I've had it for a while. I'm gonna try and get them scanned after I print them so I can share them. Oh and the Polaroids I took this weekend are being scanned by Courtney so.....soon soon.

Peace.

No comments: