Monday, September 21, 2009

CBanks



"..the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.."

I've known a couple of Christophers in my time.
Each one is a bit different from the other.
Though we never call them Christopher we call them Chris.
This one...well he's funny.
Very funny.
Like he'll piss you off but how could you not forgive him, he'll have you laughing until you pee yourself.
He's very funny.
Like if you make fun of him you better be ready to get tongue lash something fierce.
Some how he'll still make you laugh while he's cutting your ass!
I would know.

Though I'm not a sports fan. I can go on his blog and learn something, so I sound like a fan in front of the male species! And to continue to surround myself with creative and intelligent people he's on my list. The boy can hold a good conversation.

No comments: