Friday, August 19, 2011

Road Trip Music

So today at 12:30pm I will be on my way to DC to go meet my father and then go to his house in VA. I will also be achieving my goal of traveling out of NYC twice this year!! I went to Baltimore the last weekend in July. So this is my second trip out of NYC and I've figured out that even though I'm going to be exhausted(it's 3:30am right now) I probably won't sleep or read the books I've packed.

Which leads me to Ipod. I don't know what I would do with out my music. I ALWAYS have my Ipod with me and I always have my headphones in(though sometimes there just in to keep people from harassing me on the sidewalk). I usually just put my Ipod on shuffle but there are a couple of albums that I can listen to from start to finish(all the while fighting the urge to sing out loud or dance in my seat!).

So there's album Sara Bareilles Kaleidoscope Heart

The soundtrack to the movie 500 Days of Summer

And the Black Eyed Peas album The Beginning

If none of these help with the 4 1/2 hr ride then I'll listen to my Harry Potter audiobook(number 5). Don't judge me!

 A la prochaine!

No comments: