Monday, August 11, 2008

Mood: thoughtful...

Somethings I've had on my heart.

  • I really don't know how to explain the thoughts and feelings I've been feeling over the summer. I've been SO confused about certain people and certain situation, all the while searching for peace of mind within myself.....
  • I realized this weekend that I have to live for me. For so long I out others before myself to make them happy and then was upset when they didn't do the same for me.
  • Its come to my attention just how hard it is for the black women. Through watching the things my moms has to go through and the things I see and go through myself.
  • When your being asked to sacrifice, look first at what there sacrificing for you. Then ask your self how much Can you sacrifice for this person. Because some peopl just aren't worth it!

No comments: