Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mixed Emotions

I'm starting school next Monday. I'm Happy, Scared, and very Determined! I'm really tired of being a C student, I refuse to bring home anything less then B's! But I'm also scared b/c I'm going to have to work very hard to bring in the grades I want.....

I have this Very bad habit of giving up on myself when shit gets ruff....To be honest...its easier then standing and fighting(and maybe losing)...but that gets me no where at the end of the day!

Have you ever noticed how every year you learn something new about your self..or is it just me that does this?

Last year I figured out that I learned differently from other people...and that it was ok. This year I learned I give up on myself(a lot sadly) but now that I know this I feel I can change my behavior so I can stop being my own worse enemy!!!

1 comment:

Mr. Bojangles said...

I think you will do fine just gotta stick it out sexii mama