Wednesday, September 26, 2012

L'atelier de la Petite Dame: Up Coming Events!

Hello all!
 
There are a couple of events that I'll be attending.
 
The 38TH Annual Atlantic Antic street festival on Sunday September 30th. The Atlantic Antic is a living tribute to the myriad of heritages that coexist in Brooklyn. Spanning four neighborhoods from Hicks Street to Fourth Avenue, the Antic is the largest street festival in New York City! From start to finish, Atlantic Avenue is transformed into a sea of entertainment offering something for everyone. I'll be at the Biddies and Blokes Second Hand Garb Booth (located between Bond and Nevins street)!
 
On Saturday October 6th, I'll be heading to Philly for the American Dreaming Pop-up Mall.
I'm so excited. I have some new product that I'll be unveiling at these events so come on out and show your support!!
 
A la prochaine!

No comments: