Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Something to think about...

If you didn't know what failure was what would you do? 

How many times have you really wanted to do something, but backed out at the last minute due to fear that you wouldn't be any good at it? That you would probably fuck up, and everybody would know that you failed? I do this. I do it more often then I'd like to. Fear of failure is a self imposed tool to make you fail. No one is going to say you failed because you tried. And think of all the new things you could learn by taking a chance.

I'm taking a chance. I want to live my dream. I want to give back. I want to wake up every morning and be excited about the things I do. I want to find my joy, I want to find my freedom. I can't do any of these things carrying around a whole mess of self doubt. Neither can you.

No comments: