Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: Backers and Rewards.

First I wanted to say thank you to the people that have already became one of my backers on Kickstarter! Thanks you and remember to tell a friend about my project to help get it funded. There are 22 days left!!

This update is for my potential backers. The people that have never used or heard of Kickstarter before. I wanted to tell you guys how Kickstarter works. When you become one of my backers and you make a pledge to give $10(for example) your saying that if this project reaches its goal of $1000 your going to give $10. You’re not actually paying anything right away though they do ask for your information. If the goal is met then your charged the $10 you pledge. If not you get charged nothing!

If you have any more questions you can refer to this link.

Now lets talk about the rewards. I have never sold or even gave away any of my prints. I hardly even print out my work. I was reluctant to give my prints away as rewards, but now I'm very excited about it! This may lead to me opening up a online shop and selling some of my prints in the future, but that's a different post. The prints that I'm offering have never been sold or given to anyone and the will never will be again. So I think that makes them limited edition! Just think people if you support me now your getting a collectors item for when I become a famous dead person, like Picasso. Each reward that comes with a print there will have a different image. So really I'm offering three different limited edition prints.

I'm keeping the three images a secret for a little while longer. By the end of the week I will have them up! Click here to become one of my backers, and remember spread the word!!!!

A la prochaine!

No comments: