Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Campaign for L'atelier de la Petite Dame Summer Pop-Up



Hello all,

So if you follow L'atelier de la Petite Dame's FB page then you already know that I was working a fundraiser in preparation of this summers pop-up shop. Well the time is here!! Yesterday the campaign went live. It took alot of planning and even more writing, but I'm very happy with it. This campaign is very important to me and this business. This small step will get me closer to fulling my dreams of becoming self-employed.

I'm trying to raise $1000. $500 goes towards a Pro membership at 3rd Ward, and $500 goes towards classes and material fees. I can't stress how important this campaign is to me. This small step leads me one step closer in following my dreams in becoming self-employed. Here's how you can help: A donation of any value is greatly appreciated! But helping doesn't stop there. After you've donated take another minute and share the campaign with you friends and family. I made a video breaking down how I have 366 friends on Facebook and what it would mean if the donated $5. Don't just share once, statistics show that you have to reach out 7 times before people are moved to act.

Here is a short video describing all there is to know about the campaign:


Go check out the campaign page for more info, and don't forget to donate and share!

A la Prochaine!

No comments: