Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Peek into my Sketchbook

Just a small peek into my sketchbook to see what I did in my life drawing 1 class last semester. Not to bad for a girl that has only taken drawing 100, and who used to hate drawing so much so that she was to afraid to even try it. I'm working on my hands, feet, and faces the most this semester. I'm tired of making faceless drawings.
I need to find a place I can go to that quiet with alot of space so that I can draw more. The only way I'll get better is if I practice alot more then I have in the past. I need to find some way to motivate my self outside of the classroom also. Contrary to what my professors tell me I don't think I have a natural talent to draw. I love it though so it's something that I what to become good at. One of my last goals this semester in life drawing 2 is to stop looking at other peoples work. It messes me up every time!

A la prochaine!

No comments: