Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby Steps

Have you ever wanted to just pack a bag a leave...the country? I've been feeling that way. I made a promise to my self to take a long trip after I get my degree(by the way I'll be finish next fall!). I really want to go to France. If you can make it in NY you can make it any where right? I took Spanish in high school and college, though I can't speak it, at all! I started taking French lessons with these podcast I found on itunes. Coffee Break French is amazing. I may not be a pro when I finally make my trip to France, but at least I'll be able to ask for food and water! Check this out also.

SO I've been trying to find some art exhibits to go to. I really like going to the open reception's. I love hearing what other people have to say about the art. It's how I learn. I went looking for some opening reception's online for this month and found this web site here. I'm really excited about this because they have listings for not only areas of NY , but also places like Chicago and LA. Places I will visit someday!

No comments: